Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
April 25, 2019 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order to 7:30pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, Scott
Carter, Kevin Pfarr and Kristin Abraham were in attendance along with 7 homeowners. The
board approved the January meeting minutes.
- The income statement for 2019 was presented
- Fix lighting at subdivision signs
- TruGreen will continue to fertilize
- City of Chesterfield is encouraging deer hunting in subdivision
- Bow & arrow hunting in elevated stand
- Guest speaker to attend July meeting?
- Can hunting be done without disrupting neighbors
- Pull weeds, before mulching in common ground parks and entrances. Add plants?
- Having a hard time getting Chesterfield to trim trees.
- Send email to trustees and we will forward to contact at Chesterfield
- Country Field and Golden Rain – add another stop sign?
- Can speed bumps be added?
- Police presence and/or automated speed limit tracking
- Can the meeting minutes be added to the website? October 2018, January 2019, April 2019?
- Improve communication through subdivision
- Add signs at entrance with Trustee meeting dates?
- Uneven retaining wall still not replaced after 2 years
- What steps can be done to get this fixed?
- How to enforce Chesterfield maintenance ordinance?
Meeting adjourned at 8:23pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for July 25, 2019 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.