Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
January 24, 2019 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Trustee; Kevin Pfarr called the meeting to order at 7:30pm. Trustee
Scott Carter, Scott Elier, and Kevin Pfarr. Approved the October
meeting minutes. One update was necessary – include Bill was
nominated by the board for a one year term.
- Increased the budget for trees due to already spending $8,000 year
- The City of Chesterfield will be removing more Ash trees. This is
the third year of five.
- Assessment for 2019 will be sent out by the end of January. They
were delayed due to City and Village being backlogged by 6 weeks.
- Grass cutting is the same as last year.
- Cash statement was presented for 2018 year end.
- The trustees received a letter from the City of Chesterfield police
department about allowing deer hunting in the neighborhood’s
common ground. The board discussed the topic further. Planning
to reach out to a company that manages and organizes those
- True Green will begin fertilizing in spring.
- Talked about removing street lights along Baxter Road.
Meeting adjourned at 8:05pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for April 25, 2019 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.