Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
October 25, 2018 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order to 7:30pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, Scott Carter, Kevin Pfarr and Kristin Abraham were in attendance along with 7 homeowners. The board approved the July meeting minutes.
- The income statement for 2018 was presented, along with 2019 draft.
- Passed on $5 increase to annual assessment fee, new fee will be $120
- 1st time of an increase in 7 years. Assessments will be mailed out with December newsletter and due January
- Property is liened if assessment is not paid when due; lein fee is charged to homeowner
- No trustee nominations were received so no election occurred – down 1 position. Position was filled by Billy Thanner
- Financials - Most money went to tree cutting, Spring/Fall cleanup
- 2018 Projects:
- Tree projects and look to do again in 2019
- 1st subdivision garage sale – any suggestions for 2091?
- Walkway sealed and asphalt which hadn’t been done in 5-6 years
- Sod added at park at Country Ridge and Parasol
- Mold on homes - seeing an improvement but still an issue
- Wood on garage doors are deteriorating
- RV/boat/trailer parking – ordinance is less than 72 hours; after 72 hours warning from Chesterfield then will get ticketed
- Don’t blow leaves into the street
- We are the largest subdivision in Chesterfield with 589 homes and 68 acres of common ground
- Chesterfield is responsible for uneven sidewalks. If you notice, please report to City of Chesterfield for repairs
- Suggestion to update the website to make it more current
Meeting adjourned at 8:35pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for January 24, 2019 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.