Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
April 26, 2018 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Trustee; Kevin Pfarr called the meeting to order to 7:30pm. Trustee Kristin Abraham was in
attendance. January meeting minutes couldn’t be approved due to but will be approved at the
July 26th meeting.
- The income statement for 2017 and 2018 were presented
- Stief’s Landscaping has been contacted to mulch and prep cul-de-sac – same pricing as last year
- Grass, Mike Martin, started cutting – same pricing as last year
- TruGreen is going to fertilize – same pricing as last year
- Baxter Garden is scheduled to open sprinkler system
- One bid has been received for tree removal on common ground, behind homeowners home and
stump removal at park (Parasol and Country Ridge)
- Discussed erosion issue form homeowner
- Landscaping issues:
- Lights out on Baxter/Country Ridge
- Keep up with trimming
- Trim trees at Baxter/Country Ridge
- Sidewalk control with weeds
- Use better fertilizer, esp. near rose bushes
- Ash Trees:
- About 40% complete – year round project (will continue for the next 3 years)
- Possibly add more trees?
- 50% homeowners/50% subdivision
- Assessment fee
- Yearly fee due around May 15
- What about making payment due to January? Is the subdivision losing money
from homeowners that sell between January-April 30?
- No forum as only 2 board members present at meeting
Meeting adjourned at 7:505 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for July 26, 2018 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.