Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
July 27, 2017 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order to 7:30pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, Scott
Carter, Kevin Pfarr and Kristin Abraham were in attendance. The board approved the April
- The income statement for 2016 and 2017 were presented.
- Voted on benches – selected the Horizon Contour Bench in Textured Black
- Locations for the benches: 3 at Country Ridge/Golden Rain, 2 at Country Ridge/Parasol,
1 at Kingsman Circle/Golden Rain, 2 at Fairway Bend/Meadowbrook
- 8 benches at $995/each – checking to see if discount for multiple benches
- 2 old benches will be refurbished at Silverwood Ct.
- Installation of benches – prefer Eric who installed the last batch of benches
- Any recommendations for 2 nd bid?
- Replace 25 ash trees – mix of tree will include: Zelkova, American Elm, American Hornbeam and
- Will be first come, first serve basis for 25 homeowners (will be mentioned in September
- Order need to be placed by 8/31
- Subdivision will use 6 tree (maybe 8) for common ground near Rosegate/Fairway Bend
- Long Gate: No home improvement permit needed to build retaining wall as it is under 18 inches
- Parasol/Country Ridge – stumps (x2) need to be grounded and sod/mulch and 2 trees added
- Bids needed for this work – diagram for exact location?
- Reviewed Annual Meeting set for October 26
- Reviewed 2018 draft budget
- Assessments will stay at $115
- Golden Rain/Baycrown
- House is a short sale with a stop work order on the house
- New street signs to be added on main drive of Country Ridge only?
- Will brighten up the subdivision
- Black aluminum poles like seen in Town & Country and Des Peres
Meeting adjourned at 8:35 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for October 26, 2017 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.