Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
April 27, 2017 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order to 7:30pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, Scott
Carter, Kevin Pfarr and Kristin Abraham were in attendance. The board approved the January
- The income statement for 2016 and 2017 were presented.
- Lawn Castle Forest: Tree in backyard is in electrical easement – electrical company is responsible
- Fairway Bend cul-de- sac: Shrub pines are dying due to weed killer – pines to be removed?
- Long Gate: No home improvement permit needed to build retaining wall as it is under 18 inches
- Country Ridge & Baxter: Low voltage lights making it difficult to read sign – possibly change toLED lights?
- Eliminate 2 lights on Baxter
- Add lights and signs on the corners of County Ridge & Baxter
- 1st house on Kempwood - home owners responsibility to cut their grass in the back, facing Baxter
- Benches being updated
- Location and bench types to be discussed at 7/27/17 meeting
- Ash trees will be gone in about 5 years. Do we move and put them somewhere else? And replace with another type of tree?
- Board members agreed on 25 trees
- Honeysuckles are taking over yard. Do we save money on lawn service due to cutting less grass?
- Ameren to be called due to lights flickering at Country Ride and Parasol
- Received 2 home improvement approved: 1 to replace fence and 1 to install new fence
- Kingsman Circle – issues brought up about poor retaining wall, sucker front porch, bad siding and outdated paint
- Compliance Officer contacted
- Discussed bonfire circles – nothing is in the indentures. No yard waste, trash, leaves, etc. to be
put in bonfires. If noticed, follow-up with STL County Police.
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for July 27, 2017 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.