Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
January 26, 2017 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:30pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, Scott
Carter, and Kevin Pfarr were in attendance along with three homeowners. The board approved
the October meeting minutes.
- The income statement for 2016 was presented.
- A cash statement through December 31, 2016 was presented.
- New board members Kristin Abraham and Scott Carter had their email addresses setup. The
board member us @mf-ce.com email addresses for neighborhood correspondences.
- Fertilizing the park areas will be rebidded this year. We were not happy with last years results.
- Spring clean up for the park areas will be rebidded this year too.
- There was a dangerous dog situation in the neighborhood. Homeowner was interested on how
to communicate that type of information with the neighborhood.
- Along the same idea of notifying neighborhood, how to notify the neighborhood of police
issues in Chesterfield. Chesterfield has a way of distributing this information. A few trustees
are already on the distribution list.
- Homeowner talked about ways to increase the awareness of the annual trustee meetings. One
idea is to rent an LED sign.
- Homeowner asked about auditing the finances. Also suggests reviewing them every five years.
- Homeowners were asking to keep the web site up to date as possible. Also switching the
neighborhood newsletters to quarterly.
- Homeowner wanted to make sure our trustee information with the city was updated with the
- Homeowner brought up the issue of having dogs not on leashes in common ground. There is a
city ordnance regarding dogs on leashes.
- Homeowner asked about getting Clean Stream signs for our sewer lids through out the
neighborhood. We can follow up with the city of Chesterfield.
Meeting adjourned at 8:29 pm.
- The trustees discussed a legal issue in a private session.
Next meeting is scheduled for April 27, 2017 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.