Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
October 27, 2016 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:30pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, and
Kevin Pfarr were in attendance. Officer Kim Beckmann spoke about the recent crimes in the
area. The board approved the July meeting minutes.
- Talked about the activities from the past year – financials, common ground, home improvement
applications, home owner issues, and indenture violations.
- Projects completed – cu-de-sacs, plantings, string bulbs, additional benches were put on hold.
- Presented the budget for 2017. Question came up about the reserve account – the board is
keeping 120% of the budget in reserve.
- There were more positions open than people running, so no official election was held. Kevin
Pfarr and Scott Carter won by default get the two 3 year positions.
- As per the indentures, the board nominated Kristin Abraham for 1 year to fill the 2 year
- Homeowner commented on the nice landscaping work done at Baxter and Country Ridge Drive.
- Talked about trimming trees along the parkway. The homeowner has to contact the city to get
the trees trimed.
- The City of Chesterfield has a plan to remove Ash trees in the parkway to combat the Emerald
Ash Borer. The City of Chesterfield will replant new trees for $100. Contact the city to
scheduled a time. Plantings occur in the Spring and Fall.
- Talked about the neighborhood e-mail list.
- Homeowner asked if the assessment of $115 is still fine. The board has no plans to increase the
- Talked about the common ground. The neighborhood has 68 acres. View the St. Louis County
web site to get further information about property boundaries:
- Homeowner asked about the website. They also about using Facebook to distribute
neighborhood information. They even provided assistance if needed.
- Homeowner asked about snow removal for the parks – No the neighborhood has no plans to
remove snow from the parks.
- Homeowner asked rental properties. It’s the responsibility of the homeowner to keep it up. The
board try to get the City of Chesterfield to deal with the issues.
- Homeowner asked if the city has a leaf removal program – No.
- Homeowner asked about the deer population. The city has a program to control the deer
population, but the subdivision does not precipitate in the program.
Meeting adjourned at 8:50 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for January 26, 2016 at Chesterfield City Hall room 101.
Download the minutes in PDF format.