Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
October 22, 2015 - Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order – Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:30pm. Trustees Mike Carroll, and
Kevin Pfarr were in attendance along with seven homeowners. The board approved the August
- The trustees reviewed a few projects completed over the past year
- Utilized the city's tree replacement program to replace a few trees. Councilman Dan Hurt
talked about that budget will be increased for next year.
- Added signs to mark the common grounds throughout the neighborhood.
- Looking into reducing the electricity cost by investigating the use of LED bulbs. There
could be issues due to the ownership of the poles. Claymont Woods have gone throught
Proposed Future Projects
- Discussed a few proposed projects for next year
- Will do plantings of a few cul-de-sacs.
- Plant bulbs in the spring.
- The 2016 budget was presented. Increases where noted with Landscaping Maintenance and D
& O's Insurance.
Secretary - Still looking for people to fill the two open positions.
H/PIA – There was one home improvement application submitted.
- A neighbor has a backyard project on going for 15 years. Will work with the City to see if the
neighbor is in a ordinance violation.
- No vote occurred. Due to no one was on the ballot. The assessment remains the same at $115.
Meeting adjourned at 8:35 pm.
Next meeting is scheduled for January 28, 2016 at Chesterfield City Hall.
Download the minutes in PDF format.