Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
October 25, 2012
- Call to Order- Board President Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:30pm. Also present were Trustees Kevin Pfarr, Austin Peppin, and Adam Hale. Kevin Prunty was unable to attend. Homeowners present (see attached sign in sheet). Austin motioned the minutes from the last meeting be approved. Kevin seconded and the vote was unanimous.
- President’s Report- Scott reviewed the 2012 Subdivision update (see attached).
- reasurer’s Report- Scott reviewed the 2012 income and expenses and presented the 2013 budget. An annual assessment of $115 was approved for 2013.
- Election- Kelley and Gary each introduced themselves. Larry and Jeff counted the votes. Adam supervised. Kelley won the election with 14 of 19 votes. The new officer positions were adopted.
- Homeowner Forum- Scott reviewed possible sign options for Baxter Rd. Those in attendance were asked to give input on the design of the new signs.
- Next Meeting- The next meeting is scheduled for February 28, 2013.
- The meeting adjourned at 9:48pm.
- Submitted by Kelley Woodhead, Secretary, Board of Trustees
- Download the minutes in PDF format.