Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
June 21, 2012
- Call to Order: Board President Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:35pm. Also present were
Trustees Kevin Pfarr, Kevin Prunty and Adam Hale, Austin was out of town. Two homeowners were in
attendance. A copy of the meeting agenda is attached. There were no additional items added. Scott
motioned that the minutes of the April 19th meeting be approved as read; Kevin Prunty seconded and
the vote was unanimous.
- President’s Report: Scott indicated the the newsletter is getting delayed till later. Various e-mail reports
indicating an increased level of traffic on Parasol and Silverwood Lane. The city will not post detour
signs within the neighborhood, only the sings on Baxter Road being closed.
- Treasurer's Report: May was a slow month with common ground payments and maintenance.
Reiterated the financials are cash based and done on an annual basis. The annual assessment is
sent out at the end of the year and collected at the beginning of the year. This helps with breaking
even at the end of the year.
- Secretaries Report: Austin was out of town. The signage RFQ is deferred until the next meeting.
- Common Ground Report: Adam suggested we get a landscape architect to draw up plans. This
will help level the playing field to bid the project for development. Forty trees are provided in the deal
to rework the four corners. There was a report of trees needing to be trimmed in the small park at
Golden Rain Drive and Kingsman Circle. Trustees will evaluate this report. The two home owners
at the meeting were there to discuss the common ground mowing at the end of Thistlebriar Court.
At the last meeting, the trustees decided to stop mowing a patch of common ground behind certain
homes on TC due to limited access. In order to cut the grass access is needed across homeowners
land. The two homeowners are willing to give access in order for the mowing to happen. Further talks
will occur to discuss how to gain access to the area. The trustees will visit the area again to assess
the area one more time. We will continue to cut the grass on an interim basis while we continue to
review the issue of access to the common ground.
- H/PIA Applications: Kevin Pfarr presented an updated report (attached) showing H/PIA requests
and approvals to date this year. Three H/PIAs had been approved since the last meeting.
- Home Appearance Issues: Renters on Country Field are allowed, but still have to follow the
Indenture of the neighborhood. Commercial trucks and trailers are not allowed. A letter will be sent
to the home owner about the violation. Trees were reported down in common ground, trustees will
visit the area to assess the report. A shed was reported on Country Ridge, trustees will visit the
home to inform the homeowners of Indenture violation. The home on Country Ridge cleaned up the
front porch, as requested, but other reports of trash in backyard were received. Trash was picked up
sometime before the trustee meeting occurred.
- Neighborhood Watch: Nothing to report.
- Yard of the Month: Postponed till next month.
- Homeowner Forum: Two homeowners were present to discuss the grass cutting of the common
ground at the end of Thistlebriar Court. See Common Ground above for details.
- Baxter Road Project: The project appears to be progressing on schedule.
- Mail duty:
- July – Kevin Pfarr
- August – Adam Hale
- September – Kevin Prunty
- Next Meeting: The next meeting is scheduled for July 26th 2012 at 7:30 pm at City Hall, Room102/
- The meeting was adjourned at 8:50 pm.
- Download the minutes in PDF format.