Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
November 19, 2009
- The meeting was called to order at 7:33pm at Kehrs Mill Elementary School. Present were trustees
Don Baird, Scott Eiler, Adam Hale, and Michael Olszewski; Austin Peppin was unable to attend. Also
present was 1 homeowner.
- Don Baird welcomed the homeowners to the annual meeting and introduced the Board of Trustees,
including new trustees Adam Hale and Austin Peppin. Austin is the new Board Secretary, and Adam will
assume duties for Neighborhood Watch and approval of H/PIA's; both will also work on other projects.
Trustee terms are:
- 2010 - Michael Olszewski, Adam Hale
- 2011 - Don Baird
- 2012 - Scott Eiler, Austin Peppin
- Don presented the need for new processes to assure activities are accurately performed. Meredith
McMindes has created the process guide for the position of Board Secretary; Austin has that document in
his binder. Scott and Adam will work on creating the H/PIA process description. Austin will create a
basic Trustee Expense Reimbursement form.
- Scott reported that, on October 30, 2009, he submitted the notarized meeting notes, assessment and
budget to City & Village (C&V) for the 2009 Yearly Meeting. This is required to enable the Board of
Trustees to legally receive assessment monies.
- Scott reported that the CD holding the Baxter Road Realignment funds is due. It was unanimously
approved that Scott will move these funds ($92,081.00) to a 2.25% 12-month CD at Lindell Bank (formerly
- Scott suggested that we move $30,000 from the reserve account to a 6 month CD at Lindell Bank. He
will verifiy this will result in an improved interest rate compared to the current money market account
holding these funds; this was unanimously approved.
- Scott reported that the C&V checking account has a current balance of $19,423.67. The Lindell Bank
(formerly Bank Midwest) money market has a balance of $65,563.18.
- Mike reported that it is time to put the common ground maintenance contact out to re-bid with an eventual
reward of a 3-year contract. He will prepare a Request for Quote with documentation and invite companies to
- The website has been updated to include pictures from the very successful 4th of July homeowner parade,
as well as a Neighborhood Watch bulletin supplied by the Chesterfield police department. See www.mf-ce.com
on the Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates section of the Documents page.
- We will assure there is no Chesterfield law that will apply to over grown trees and shrubs at the property
on Country Ridge Drive. If this proves true, we will work the issue from our subdivision Indenture rules.
- We will check with legal counsel to see what means may be used to establish a lien to assure a shed will
be removed or brought into compliance when and if the property is sold.
- We will check with Monarch Fire Protection District to see if they will deliver Santa Clause on a fire
truck to our subdivision this year. If yes, we will advertise using the website and email lists.
- We will get one more P.O. Box key from the U.S.P.S for the subdivision box; this will allow each Board
Trustee to have a key.
- Mail pick-up schedule:
- Nov - Don
- Dec - Scott
- Jan - Michael
- Feb - Austin
- Mar - Adam
- The meeting was adjourned at 8:55pm. The next scheduled meeting will be held on January 28, 2010,
7:30pm in the Kehrs Mill Elementary Library.